Тулли мар явăçу
Тулли мар явăçу — пĕр-пĕр ĕçре еплерех тăнин форми. Ун пек чухне ĕç вăхăчĕн тăршшĕ ĕç паракан палăртнинчен (стандартран) пĕчĕкрех.
Каçăсем[тӳрлет | кодне тӳрлет]
Тĕнчере[тӳрлет | кодне тӳрлет]
- The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development has Full-Time/Part-Time Employment Statistics and Incidence Rates for select nations, based on national definitions.
Европăра[тӳрлет | кодне тӳрлет]
- Eurostat Архивленĕ 5 Утӑ уйӑхӗн 2011 çулта. has data on part-time employment(ĕçлемен каçă) by sex, age group, economic activity, occupation as well as information on the reason for taking up part-time work, and whether or not if it is voluntary for its member states.
- Síle O’Dorchai, Robert Plasman, François Rycx: The Part-Time Wage Penalty in European Countries: How Large Is It for Men?, IZA Discussion Paper Series No. 2591, January 2007
Канадăра[тӳрлет | кодне тӳрлет]
- Labour force survey estimates (LFS), part-time employment by reason for part-time work, sex and age group, unadjusted for seasonality
- Labour force survey estimates (LFS), part-time employment by reason for part-time work, sex and age group(ĕçлемен каçă)
- Part-time employment rates
- Reason for working part-time
СШАра[тӳрлет | кодне тӳрлет]
- Employed persons by class of worker and part-time status
- Employed persons by class of worker and part-time status, seasonally adjusted(ĕçлемен каçă)
- Employed and unemployed full- and part-time workers by age, sex, race, and Hispanic or Latino ethnicity(ĕçлемен каçă)
- Persons at work 1 to 34 hours in all and in nonagricultural industries by reason for working fewer than 35 hours and usual full- or part-time status(ĕçлемен каçă)