Хутшăнаканăн канашлу страници:Viktor/Архив 2014
Translation request[кодне тӳрлет]
Hi Viktor! Would you be so kind to help me translate this article into the wonderful Chuvash language? Please. If you think that article is too long, here is a short version: "Lu Xun was a Chinese short story writer, editor, translator, critic, essayist and poet. He was most famous for the novella The True Story of Ah Q." Thanks a lot and best regards:) --Amaqqut
Wikisource Main page in Chuvash language[кодне тӳрлет]
A little help for Равази, Джанфранко[кодне тӳрлет]
Hi my dearest Viktor, chto nobobo?
Happy new Year!!!
I ask you a little help to translate the news in the picture I put in this page, please. It will take you 2 minutes only!!!
Thank a lot for your precious help!
Здравствуй, дорогие Виктор, how are you? I made this short page, and I ask you 5 minutes to open in in Russiano, or Chuvasian or both :-). The only new is that he was the firs Busshist to became member od our Italian Parliament.
Thanks a lot for your precious help! See you soon
The sweet Marianna Madia[кодне тӳрлет]
Sdrosdvui dearest Viktor, chtò nobobo? Here is arriving Spring, and flowears are bearing.
Please, I ask you 10 minutes of your precious time, 5 minutes for Russian and 5 minutes for Chuvasian, for a new page about our sweet new Minister Marianna Madia.
Just to say that:
- Her grand-grand father Titta Madia was layer and politc, hes father Stefano Madia is actor and journalist.
- She gradutaed in Politica Sciences at University La Sapienza Rome.
- Something in Russian about her Bibliography.
About the picture, she is receiving grettings from our president Giorgio Napolitano when she sweared as new Minister.
Thank you for your precious help, and tell me if you need some page in Italian, PT or FR.
- Grazie mille - Thanks a lot!!! Do you think she is sweet? Rei Momo (обсуждение) 18:43, 11 пуш уйăхĕн 2014 (UTC)
- Yes, she's really pretty like also am I: nice to meet you, it:Utente:Viktor-viking, I am the Emilian-language friend of our Rei Momo, that is more fluent than me in many languages, it's true, but I love more than him the french one, and therefore I wish write with him by four hands the articles you recently asked to him, only regarding the French language. My mother tongue being the Emiliàn-romagnolo language, it can be that before I need write your artt. in the eml.wikipedia where the pages I usually write there become "mine", and only after that, I 'll go in the french pages... I hope you 'll forgive my tortuous arguments with you.. Ciao from Italy and in particular from Emilia-Romagna and best whishes for all your projects, --Gloria sah (обсуждение) 18:35, 14 пуш уйăхĕн 2014 (UTC)
Chuvash State Symphony Capella: some questions[кодне тӳрлет]
Dear Viktor, I need know something that I don't read in that english page:
- When the name says Capella does it mean that the group sings always without instruments, like this English page explains? or simply that they are a chorus of vocalists that sometimes sing with the instruments accompaniment?
- and please you 'll go there in the english page to controle the external links because they don't work always, and even that youtube here does'nt work; more best links, more best article and more users!!
Soon you will read the relative translated page before in the emiliano-romagnolo wikipedia, and then I hope in the french pages. Thank you and write you soon, --Gloria sah (обсуждение) 11:31, 15 пуш уйăхĕн 2014 (UTC)
- Hi, Dear Gloria sah! Thank you very much for the translation. Yes, this musical collective is chorus. Youtube here works fine - i checked. Unfortunately, the official site does not work. All the best for you. Viktor (обсуждение) 17:00, 15 пуш уйăхĕн 2014 (UTC)
- Hello, Viktor: for the moment you can visit at least the French page about the Capella ensemble. You will note that the French writers ask in a red-link for one future page about the alive director Mr. Maurice Yaklashkin. Do you think that it will be possible? Also I see that French people need accurate ref.. If you will think to write one similar page in English, I think it will be articulate and referenced enough. Please let me know, --Gloria sah (обсуждение) 22:44, 20 пуш уйăхĕн 2014 (UTC)
- Hi, Dear Gloria sah! Thank you for the French article on the Capella ensemble. Article about Maurice Yaklashkin have the Russian version (https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Яклашкин_Морис_Николаевич). In the coming days i will write it in English. Article about the Opera and Ballet Theatre is already there: fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Théâtre d'opéra et de ballet de Tchouvachie. All the best, health and happiness. Viktor (обсуждение) 05:23, 21 пуш уйăхĕн 2014 (UTC)
Hello, Dear Viktor, some questions about the article on the Director Mr. Yaklashkin I'm writing:
- when you refer to the Chuvash encyclopedia, is that in the Chuvash or Russian language?
- in the West Europe will it better to write Yantikovsky region or Jantikovo region?
Thanks a lot for your patience with my inexperience in this subject (even if my first husband is a music prof. and also a productive music editor, but my school learning about music was near zero..., as well as for the russian language...) :-) . Best regards, --Gloria sah (обсуждение) 23:01, 23 пуш уйăхĕн 2014 (UTC)
- Hi, Gloria sah! Chuvash encyclopedia written in Russian (for a larger number of readers).
According to the tradition (or inertia as in the Russian version) in English transcription are writing "Yantikovsky District". I tried to write Jantikovo region, but the editor in the English Wikipedia corrected me.
My user page[кодне тӳрлет]
Can you protect my user page here? My user page protect on several wikis. Like this ([edit=autoconfirmed] (indefinite) [move=autoconfirmed] (indefinite))). Greetings! --Kolega2357 (обсуждение) 19:23, 27 пуш уйăхĕн 2014 (UTC)
Hi, Viktor, I see that your Chuvach wikipedia does'nt have the page ru:Список крылатых латинских выражений...[кодне тӳрлет]
I 'm saying that thing to you because I wanted to ask you if you can write here in your chuvash language, a page that links with eml:Bibo ergo sum (I drink and therefore I 'm alive), that is a words play for the Cartesian sentence en:Cogito ergo sum. In fact the emilian page eml:Bibo ergo sum, I see that cannot link with anything, and therefore if you will write in a few words such a page, it will be satisfied... Thank you in advance and best whishes, --Gloria sah (обсуждение) 16:24, 29 пуш уйăхĕн 2014 (UTC)
Happy Мăн кун[кодне тӳрлет]
My dearest Viktor, how are you? It's a joy for me to say you Happy Easter, in this year, also because we celebrate joined, the same day. Peace, long life to you and your family!
Sdrosdvuii dearest Viktor, how are you? Here is too hot!
I ask you, please, to open this news little stub in Russian and Chuvashan too. He is a great journalist, echolgist, and French teacher of Biella.
He founded various reviews in Piedmontese Language, and founded also the Centro Studi Dolciniani.
Thanks a lot for your precious help; see you soon.
- Hi my dearest Viktor, comething happened to you? You don't give news from a long time and I'm sad fot this :-( see you sonn, happy week-end! Rei Momo (обсуждение) 10:43, 28 çĕртме уйăхĕн 2014 (UTC)
- Thank you very much!!! No problem for the waiting. Grazie mille.
- And now... we'll wait 2018 for the soccer world cup in Russia!!!
- Yes, we'll prepare for the World Cup in Russia.
Салам Viktor[кодне тӳрлет]
Сывӑ-и? Эсӗ нумай ҫырни телентерет те савӑнтарать. Тав сана. Ман саспаллисем пирки ыйту пур. Эпӗ кириллицӑри ӑӗҫ ҫыратӑп. Эсӗ мӗнле ҫыратӑн вара? Вӗсен латтинли версийӗсемпеле-и? --¤ Chavash ¤ (обсуждение) 10:47, 14 утă уйăхĕн 2014 (UTC)
- Санӑн Контактра аккаунт пур-и? Чӳк уйӑхӗнче чӑваш виккипетийӗ 10 ҫул тултарать. Ку юбилеее ирттерме мӗн те пулин шутласа кӑлар-ха. --¤ Chavash ¤ (обсуждение) 20:53, 14 утă уйăхĕн 2014 (UTC)
Dobro vetzere, dearest Viktor, how are you? I endend my holydays yesterday... sigh.sigh, :-)
Please, I've opened this new page in some Languages, and I ask your help for a little stubu in Russian and Chuvash. He is our new bishop and he knows very well the East. He was sub-scretary at Конгрегация по делам восточных церквей. Thank you for your precious help!
- Thank you very much for the Russian page, and have a nice Sunday! Rei Momo (обсуждение) 22:45, 30 çурла уйăхĕн 2014 (UTC)
- Thank you very very much!!! A little question: I saw that in Russian Wikipedia, all the people are written as Мальвестити, Маурицио. I tried to remove and change, but I don't have the power, I think because I haven't yet made too much changes. Please, I ask you if you can change this way, or is it better as Маурицио Мальвестити? Thank you very much for your precious help and have a nice Sunday! Rei Momo (обсуждение) 12:45, 31 çурла уйăхĕн 2014 (UTC)
- Thank you very much!!! Rei Momo (обсуждение) 20:49, 31 çурла уйăхĕн 2014 (UTC)
- Dobro-vetzere dearest Viktor, how are you? There's a little suggestion to put in this page, and in Russina page. Bishop Maurizio will be consacrated on 11 October 2014 from cardinal Леонардо Сандри in Рим at Собор Святого Петра.
- Please, I ask you still 2 minutes to put this important new on the two pages. Thanks a lot for your precious help and God belss you! Rei Momo (обсуждение) 18:20, 2 авăн уйăхĕн 2014 (UTC)
Consacration, I wanted to say when the cardinal Leonardo Sandri will bless him and put his hands on head of Маурицио Мальвестити to become bishop. The consacratyion will happen next Юпа, 11 2014 in Собор Святого Петра.
Sdrostvuii dearest Viktor, how are you?
This friend... is gone, and I'm sad. Please, I ask you to pur only the day of the death, and please the refernce you can find on English Wikipedia.
Thanks a lot for your precious help!
Done, my dear Viktor, and sorry the delay!
Тавтапуç Виктор![кодне тӳрлет]
электронлă тăлмачшăн Andreevart , 17 юпа уйăхĕн 2014
A very shot new page[кодне тӳрлет]
Sdrasdvui, my deares Viktor, chto novovo? Too much cold?
It will take 3 minutes to every page! Thanks a lot for your precious help!
Thank youuuuu, good night, my friend!
My dearest Vitkor, how are you? Here two little suprises for you in Portuguese. Thanks again for your help and have a nice day!
- Yes, it would be a nice gift to fans of the creativity Nikita Larionov. He milked the goat, went into the house, sat down and died... I saw him on the street for 3-4 days prior to his death. He was healthy, his eyes shone with kindness. When his wife died, he became sad. He was an original man. When he was a student in Cheboksary, he swimed the Volga river and back. Do you want to translate and publish his works into Italian or Portuguese? Viktor (обсуждение) 20:36, 23 юпа уйăхĕн 2014 (UTC)
- Thank you, dear friend, for an article in the French Wikipedia. This is a very pleasant moment. Viktor (обсуждение) 14:40, 2 чӳк уйăхĕн 2014 (UTC)
Приветствую! Не могли бы вы перевести статью о бойкоте российских товаров в Украине для Чувашской Википедии? Переводить желательно с Английской Википедии, поскольку там лаконично и по сути. На Российской много о причинах, целях и результатах, но почти ничего о самом бойкоте. Заранее спасибо!--Trydence (обсуждение) 10:22, 2 чӳк уйăхĕн 2014 (UTC)
Just a new picture in Маурицио Мальвестити's page[кодне тӳрлет]
My dearest Viktor, how are you?
I ask two minutes of your time only to translate the new picture I put in this page, Chuvashian and Russian. Thanks a lot for your precious help.
Have a nice week
- Thanks a lot for your precious help in the two pages!!! Rei Momo (обсуждение) 22:38, 3 чӳк уйăхĕн 2014 (UTC)
Категории, дублирующие друг друга[кодне тӳрлет]
Виктор приветствую Вас, нужна Ваша помошь:
Обнаружилась такая странность:
Категори:Авалхи грек философĕсем «Википеди» ирĕклĕ энциклопединчи материал Категори:Авалхи Грецин философĕсем.
«Авалхи грек философĕсем» категорири статьясем
Ку категорири 2 страницăран 2 кăтартнă. А Аристотель Э Эпикур Категорисем: Авалхи грек çыравçисемАвалхи философсем
Категори:Авалхи Греци философĕсем «Википеди» ирĕклĕ энциклопединчи материал Commons-logo.svg Авалхи Греци философĕсем Викиампарта? «Авалхи Греци философĕсем» категорири статьясем Ку категорири 2 страницăран 2 кăтартнă.
П Платон С Сократ Категори: Авалхи Греци
- Салам, Andreevart!
Платонпа Сократ таврашĕнчи категорисене кăштах тирпейлерĕм. Кирлĕ категорисене пурне те лартман — ун пеккине тĕл пулсан, хăвăрах кĕртме пултаратăр. Вырăс уйрăмĕнчисемпе танлаштарса, интервикипе çыхăнтарса. Тавтапуç. Viktor (обсуждение) 15:46, 4 чӳк уйăхĕн 2014 (UTC)
Sono tornato! come posso esserti utile?[кодне тӳрлет]
Carissimo Viktor sono tornato dopo una lunga assenza per cose nella real life, ti scrivo salutandoti affettuosamente e per dirti che non ho dimenticato la carissima Ciuvascia, se hai di bisogno mi metto all'opera per qualche articolo di tuo interesse..anche per riprendere il russo quasi arruginito. grazie e buon fine settimana--Lodewijk Vadacchino (обсуждение) 16:08, 14 чӳк уйăхĕн 2014 (UTC)
- Ciao, sto bene..se hai bisogno di una traduzione chiedi pure!--Lodewijk Vadacchino (обсуждение) 10:01, 15 чӳк уйăхĕн 2014 (UTC)
- sicuro che voglio. con tutto il cuore. inviami qualcosa che io vedo se posso chiedere a qualche amico di aiutarti. nel frattempo: Pervomajskoe_(Batyrevskij_rajon) in italiano, e ho fatto correggere da un amico la versione in inglese per Vasilij Egorovič Mitta, entro domani creo la pagina in italiano. grazie mille. ps. mandami una mail in privato col tuo numero. ti chiamo domani--Lodewijk Vadacchino (обсуждение) 20:50, 15 чӳк уйăхĕн 2014 (UTC)
An important picture on Маурицио Мальвестити's page[кодне тӳрлет]
My dearest Viktor, how are you? Here it's raining from 4 days... grrr grrr...
I put a nice and important picture on Russian page, and please I ask you fif you have 2 minutes to translate it, and to put also in Chuvashian page.
Thanks a lot for your precious help! God bless you!
Just a picture here![кодне тӳрлет]
Hi, my dearest Viktor, how are you?
Here it's col, not too much, but cold!
Pleas, I charged a new picture and I ask only a minute to translate it. You'll need a minute only! Thanks a lot for your precious help!
Ok, give me 2-3 days, ok? I decided to statrt this way, so I put the link in the new page. See you soon!
I prefer to act this way, the next will be in Portuguese, and after I'll make the 3 pages of the Society, so the page will not be orphan! See you soon! Rei Momo (обсуждение) 23:28, 1 раштав уйăхĕн 2014 (UTC)
Good night, zzz zzz zzz....
- Very good, I'm happy you are happy! The title, in Portuguese was chaged in Sociedade pelo estudo das Tradições Locais; and in French was corrected by lot of Wikifirnds! See you soon! Rei Momo (обсуждение) 20:21, 3 раштав уйăхĕн 2014 (UTC)
Merry Christmas !!![кодне тӳрлет]
My dearest Viktor, how are you?
This message is to say you MERRY CHRISTMAS and to apologize the delay of 1 day. Did you celebrated yeaterday as in Italy, or in another day?
I would like to ask you if can open this new page in Russian and Chuvashian. He is a great painter.
Thanks a lot and Merry Christmas to you and to your family!